- This event has passed.
May 20 - May 21
Date : Saturday 20th & 21st May 2017
Conducted by Ootacamund Gymkhana Club.
Format: Medal Round Men Only
Handicap: Gross & Nett (0-14)(15-24)
Entry Fees: RS.500 /- Per Head
1. Entry Forms for the competitions are available at the Ootacamund Gymkhana Club.
2. Entries for the competition unless otherwise stated close at 12.00 noon the day preceding the match. Entries may be sent by letter / fax (0423 — 2445967) or e-mailed to email@example.com. Telephonic entries will not be accepted.
3. All matches will commence at 7.30 a.m. however, kindly check with the Club for the exact timings.
4. Rolling cups and trophies shall not be removed from the Club premises.
5. The order of play and starting times will be posted on the Notice Board at 5.00 p.m on the day preceding the tournament.
6. Golfers are notified that they are responsible for the correct course handicap for Ooty being entered on their cards when they submit them. The table for conversion of the handicap index to the course handicap for Ooty is displayed prominently near the scoring area of the club house. Golfers who submit cards with a handicap higher than the handicap they are entitled to be disqualified.
7. Golfers taking part in the handicap events must have a USGA handicap index from a golf course which is slope rated. Golfers who have handicaps from golf courses which are not slope rated, will be allowed to play to 75% of their handicaps. Players permitted to participate in the Tournament without having produced valid handicap cards will not be eligible to win.
8. The meet will be under the management of the Club Tournament Committee which shall have absolute discretion to revise handicaps, make any alternation in the dates of the events, conditions of play, starting time etc., they may consider necessary. The Tournament Committee’s decision shall be final.
9. Competitors who are not members of O.G.0 shall apply for temporary membership by paying Rs.1000/- per month to participate in the meet. Application forms are available at the Club Office. All the Club bills will be paid by cash.
10. In all events the Gross W & R will be eliminated before determining the Nett W & R. one competitor is eligible for one trophy only. If there are two tournaments held on the same day the player is eligible for both Tournaments.
11. Entries may be rejected without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Tournament Committee .
12. N.T. Dugar Foundation Trophy will be awarded for Hole—in—one achievement during tournaments.
13. The combined tournament fee for South India Amateur & Senior open participants will be Rs.1000/-
By order of the Tournament Committee
Ootacamund Gymkhana Club